Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weight Loss Progress Report

It has been 10 months and I have lost nearly 50 pounds...I am amazed at the amount of energy I have and how great I feel...don't get me wrong, I still hate excercising and dieting...I hate it so much, but I do it because this is what it takes to lose weight and right now, that is what my whole being is dedicated to...

My personal trainer, Tom, is just so awesome. He totally threw me off because I guess I was expecting some dull meathead that was only into his body, etc. Instead, Tom is educated, witty, enthusiastic, caring and really understands the psychology of losing weight...he has been there and done that and still has to watch his diet and exercise...he has taught me the lifestyle of being healthy...what was going to be a few days of training has become three days a week for 10 months now...I am so determined that Tom has become my car payment each month...there is nothing I would rather spend my money for right now (well, maybe new workout clothes!)...

Man, I feel powerful and strong and like I have accomplished a lot for my age...my only regret is that I wish I had started earlier...I feel like I have so much to make up...I feel like I missed out on so much...like wearing a bikini...silly, but I want to wear a bikini even if it is in the privacy of my own home...no one wants to see an old lady wear a bikini...I want to do physical stuff that my poor body just can't do...not without risk of pain and injury...*sigh*...

But, I think about the future and the fact that I hope to remain active and healthy for a very long time...I know the youngsters don't want to hear it, but, I want to have fun with sex and keep enjoying my husband's flirting and advances! Sure doesn't hurt that I am also getting glances from other men...well, 30 pounds to go...I am already a changed person...I like me and when I read my post from September, it brings me some pain yet mostly joy...I have changed my life for the better and I am proud...I look forward to an update in the summer

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Angie said...

How awesome for you!

And you aren't old! (I saw on craftster... I'm bananaleg.)
Hey. If you've got it, flaunt it!

This post makes my heart happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home